Phase 2 of the pandemic – Kelowna BC has officially been put in place and because of this, it will allow us to begin operations beginning May 19th, 2020. Certain precautions have been put in place and are as follow;
- Maximum passengers – All passengers must be from the same bubble and answer the captain’s questions concerning health. Maximum passengers are set to 6 no matter what tour you choose. (Half Day, Full Day and many of our combination tours)
- Social Distancing – To maintain a safe distance by welcoming our guests from outside of the boat while our guest’s board. With the max being set at 6 passengers we recommend everyone in the bow around the table. The bow seats 6, if you wish to be separated the back two lounge seats will be available. The midship seats beside the captain can be opened if the Plexi-shield is lowered separating those seated in the midship seats.
- Plexi-Sheild – Possible installation of a plexiglass screen to provide a screen from passengers. If installed, the screen will be pulled down if required depending on the situation, at this time it is not required. The windscreen already on the boat will provide the safety for passengers seated in the bow.
- Cleaning Between Tours – If you toured with us in the past you already know just how clean we are. Now we added an approved cleaner that will destroy the SARS-CONORA19 Virus. Disinfecting the vessel interior with the approved products will happen between each and every tour.
- Additionals – We will also be providing hand sanitizer at no additional costs.