Half Day Private Charter
Our “TOP TIER” tour! Our best selling experience is the Half Day Charter, up to 4 hours on the water, choice of water activities, and choice of regions to explore! It’s your day and you choose where you want us to take you and at your pace! Remember Serendipity does have a FULL BATHROOM below deck, no need to stop and also FULLY LEGAL to consume alcohol on!
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeFamily, Short Breaks
- Activity Level Challenging - 5
- Group Size Large Group
The Half Day Private Charter
- This tour is personalized for individuals who want unique, memorable experiences off the beaten path.
- Up to 10 People PLUS Fuel
- We also realize that when families and groups come to Kelowna, they really like to “let loose”.
- We offer Captained boat tours, so you can have fun and not worry about navigation hazards or unforeseen incidents with your family or friends.
- Serendipity does have the facilities to allow the consumption of alcoholic beverages but do not sell them, please bring your own coolers if needed.
- For the Half Day Charter, where we go is up to you! You pay for the fuel, and we go where you want to go and see the sites that interest you!
– The Captain and Crew
– Bluetooth speakers to play your preferred music
– Bottled drinking water
– Floating foam tubes, wakeboard OR 3 person tube.
– Cooler for cold storage
– DOT approved life vests
WHAT TO BRING
– Food and beverages of your choice
– Non-marking white soled shoes or sandals- No belts or clothing with sharp elements
– Swimsuits and towels
– Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Sun Hat
– Dry or warm change of clothes
– Cameras and chargers
– Windbreaker or rain coat (weather permitting)
– A good attitude and a sense of adventure