Half Day Private Charter
Half-Day Private Charter
Our “TOP TIER” tour! Our best selling experience is the Half Day Charter, up to 4 hours on the water, choice of water activities, and choice of regions to explore! It’s your day and you choose where you want us to take you and at your pace! Remember Serendipity does have a FULL BATHROOM below deck, no need to stop and also FULLY LEGAL to consume alcohol on!
Half-Day – Your personal Private Charter
Half-Day – $675.00
COVID19 DISCOUNT – $573.75
BONUS – $100.00 FUEL CREDIT
Times -11 am and 1 pm based on availability. You can see and choose available times when booking your reservation.
Capacity – This package allows up to max 6 passengers due to COVID19 regulations.
Fuel Charge – You pay the fuel – we start full and end of the day you fill it up. 100.00 credit will be applied at the checkout when purchased and checked off in description.
Meeting Location – Cook Road Boat Launch beside the Hotel Eldorado or any of the docks for free pickup. See info locations on the main menu.
Create your booking
The Half Day Private Charter
- This tour is personalized for individuals who want unique, memorable experiences off the beaten path.
- Up to 6 People PLUS Fuel
- We also realize that when families and groups come to Kelowna, they really like to “let loose”.
- We offer Captained boat tours, so you can have fun and not worry about navigation hazards or unforeseen incidents with your family or friends.
- Serendipity does have the facilities to allow the consumption of alcoholic beverages but do not sell them, please bring your own coolers if needed.
- For the Half Day Charter, where we go is up to you! You pay for the fuel, and we go where you want to go and see the sites that interest you!
– The Captain and Crew
– Bluetooth speakers to play your preferred music
– Bottled drinking water
– Floating foam tubes, wakeboard OR 3 person tube.
– Cooler for cold storage
– DOT approved life vests
WHAT TO BRING
– Food and beverages of your choice
– Non-marking white soled shoes or sandals- No belts or clothing with sharp elements
– Swimsuits and towels
– Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Sun Hat
– Dry or warm change of clothes
– Cameras and chargers
– Windbreaker or rain coat (weather permitting)
– A good attitude and a sense of adventure
A half-day boat tour on Okanagan Lake starts at 11 am and finishes at the dock at 5:30 pm. If we are having an outstanding time, with no afternoon bookings, we are happy to extend it until 6 pm at no charge.
We offer Wakeboarding, water skiing, smaller tubes, specialty tubes, kneeboarding, The Thing, and even an array of fishing programs.
The prices include up to 6 passengers, normally its 10 but due to COVID19 REGULATIONS, it has been adjusted temporarily.
Yes, and no. Luxury Lake Tours provides bottled water and snacks. We do encourage you to bring sandwiches and beverages. We can also provide dock stops at restaurants and dinners. For additional fees, we can even provide hot meals right on the boat. Beer and liquor is allowed as long as you are of age.
YES! Serendipity has a full head below with sink and shower, and even a bed or baby station for diapers.
We are located at the Manteo Bay Marina north of the Hotel Eldorado. There is also excellent city parking at 500 Cook Road, or some will know as the Eldorado boat launch.
Luxury Lake Tours would be more than happy to pick up and drop off at any public dock in the Kelowna area. You also can check the “Docks Map” in the Information menu.
Yes, and yes, we are also SVCP approved with all captains licensed for commercial use.
We want you to let loose and not worry about hazards, complications, or issues, its all about making this experience a positive and memorable one. For this reason, Luxury Lake Tours only charter our boat with a licensed captain.
11. Can we bring alcoholic bevies on the boat? Yes, 100% legal, this is because of the bathroom, bed below and the kitchen on board. We do however monitor you closely to insure your safety. We are one of the only commercial operators in small vessel operation that is legal!
14. My mom and dad are fairly old and dad has a walker, can he come? Yes, Serendipity is handicap accessible, and very safe for all. The “tri-hull” design also provides an incredibly smooth and bump free ride.
15. What is your cancelation policy? When you make a reservation with Luxury Lake Tours, it’s a reservation. That means this is a contractual commitment between both yourself and Luxury Lake Tours. If you book a group, boat, theme-tour, scuba dive, fishing excursion, whatever, we will tell other people inquiring for your dates “no.” It’s 100% guaranteed. For that reason, if you cancel within 48 hours of your reserved date there is no refund. More than 48 hours or more prior to excursion date – 100% refund and cancellations within 48 hours (forfeiture of deposit or full payment if fully paid in advance) No shows – no refund
16. What happens if the weather is bad? In the event of bad weather, we will cancel all tours/activities, and, of course, there will be no charge to you. You will be given the choice of rescheduling or a full refund. Our staff will determine when the weather prohibits a safe, enjoyable trip, and when those unfortunate days come upon us.
18. What should we bring along on the boat? Towels, sunscreens, lunches and bevies, and of course cameras to catch all the action. If you plan on stops for lunch, a VISA card or cash will come in handy as well.
19. Is gratuity included in the prices? For most of our tours and excursions it is all inclusive unless otherwise specified. That being said, If your captain provides outstanding services, he will surely be appreciative of a tip. The general percentage is 15% to 20% and if he surpassed all your expectations, feel free to tip even more!
20. Do we have to pay for fuel? On all the excursions and charters we cover the fuel other than the full day private charters, you pay for the fuel on it.
21. We have a 6-year-old child, can he come and do you have lifejackets for him? Yes, absolutely! Best part of being a kid is enjoying these kind of activities. We allow everyone from 2 months old to 95 years. We even have a baby station for the moms!
Reviewed by Marina11123
July 25, 2019
Booking with Luxury Lake Tours fast, easy and a great decision. Rob made the experience great and was very professional. The boat was beautiful and very clean. I recommend booking with Luxury Lake Tours and can't wait to book with them again!
Reviewed by L245
August 9, 2019
Family Gathering on the Lake
So happy with the service we received. Had my 7 year old daughter and 85 year old parents on the boat with us, and Calvin was so accommodating and considerate of everyone's needs, wants and abilities, which was not an easy task given our wide range of ages. Greatly appreciated his professionalism and ability to accommodate both having fun and staying safe! And of course the boat was beautiful as well.
Reviewed by patricknair
August 9, 2018
BEST part of our Trip to Kelowna!!
Just spent this last weekend in Kelowna with Rob on his gorgeous boat..we had the BEST TIME!! He made our day at the lake memorable and our entire group had an amazing time!!! Communication was clear throughout the entire process and he setup a shuttle service at the last minute for our entire party to get to and from our Air BnB! Rob is super easy going.. whatever we wanted to do he was able to accommodate! If you are looking for the best boat rental in Kelowna, Luxury Lake Tours is the place to go!!
Reviewed by Jason K
July 12, 2018
Amazing Private experience with wakeboarding/tubing!
One of the best experiences I've had in Canada. We were worried that no boating services had personal drivers but we found Captain Rob with Luxury Lake Tours and it was amazing! Rob took care of us for the full time and the water activities were exhilarating. Would definitely do this again next time back in Kelowna!!
Reviewed by Robert d
Great boat and great fun
Cal gave us a great day out on his boat. He also arranged for his mates to accompany the group in a ski boat. Lots of tubing, skiing and wakeboarding. Very professional and good company. Would highly recommend.