Full Day Private Experience
Full Day Private Tour
Full Day Private 7 Hours- Your personal Private Charter – Explore all the Okanagan at your own pace.
*UNLIMITED PASSENGERS 10 MAX!
- Reviews 1 Review5/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Moderate - 3
- Group Size Large Group
This tour is personalized for discriminating individuals who want unique, memorable experiences off the beaten path. i.e. This is your private Charter and you call the shots! On this tour, you pay for the fuel at the end of the day, because of this, we go where you want to go and see the sites that interest you, or simply just float, swim and enjoy the music and your friend’s and family. We cater to your groups individual and particular desires exactly… giving you the dedicated attention to make this day the one that you will talk about for the rest of the year! The entire day you will learn about where you are vacationing… Lake Okanagan and the Okanagan Valley… all about the fish, and birds we pass, to the amazing history and wineries that surround us… this is not a water taxi…we pride ourselves in sharing the Okanagan with you in a special and unforgettable way!
Contact us to explore the possibilities, review sample itineraries, or hear how our suggestions can blend with what you would like to do. It is “your day” and you call the shots!
The Full Day Private may run longer if required due to having an “over the top” fun time! Can we cater a lunch for you or book a winery stop? Just ask!
This tour is the most popular for a day trip to Penticton!
– The Captain and Crew
– Bluetooth speakers to play your preferred music
– Bottled drinking water
– Floating foam tubes, wakeboard OR 3 person tube
– Coolers with ice for cold storage
– DOT approved life vests
PRICE OF JUST $985.00 UNLIMITED PASSENGERS UP TO 10 + FUEL
WHAT TO BRING
– Food and beverages of your choice
– Non-marking white soled shoes or sandals
– No belts or clothing with sharp elements
– Swimsuits and towels
– Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Sun Hat
– Dry or warm change of clothes
– Cameras and chargers
– Windbreaker or rain coat (weather permitting)
– A good attitude and a sense of adventure
Money/Credit Card for Fuel